Acer n : type genus of the Aceraceae; trees or shrubs having winged fruit [syn: genus Acer]
- French: aigre
Acer may refer to:
- Acer (genus), a genus of trees and shrubs, from the Latin word meaning sharp
- Acer Inc., a Taiwan-based computer company
- Armored Combat Engineer Robot (ACER), a military robot created by Mesa Robotics
- Australian Council for Educational Research, a non-governmental educational research organisation based in Camberwell, Victoria
- David Acer, stand-up comedian and Canadian close-up magician
- ACEr is used to identify a member of the American Coaster Enthusiasts.
- Acer is commonly used to refer to a person who is a fan of the group Ace of Base.
- Aker ASA, the Norwegian company originally known as Aker.
acer in Danish: Acer
acer in German: Acer
acer in Spanish: Acer
acer in French: Acer
acer in Dutch: Acer
acer in Polish: Acer (ujednoznacznienie)
acer in Portuguese: Acer
acer in Russian: Acer (значения)
acer in Slovak: Acer
acer in Finnish: Acer
acer in Swedish: Acer
acer in Turkish: Acer (anlam ayrım)